Our Culture is embodied in our values and principles. We challenge every employee to be a good steward and representative of our culture by exemplifying our values and principles every day.
- We provide exceptional value by always asking the question, "What is in our client's best interest?"
- We adhere to the highest ethical standards, setting the example for others to follow.
- We act with transparency and accountability at every level within the organization.
- We create a meaningful and enriching work experience for our employees by providing the opportunity to be part of something bigger than themselves.
- We enhance the communities in which we live and serve.
Our Leadership Principles:
- Know yourself and seek self-improvement.
- Be technically and tactically proficient.
- Develop a sense of responsibility among your subordinates.
- Make sound and timely decisions.
- Set the example.
- Know your people and look out for their welfare.
- Keep your team informed.
- Seek responsibility and take responsibility for your actions.
- Ensure assigned tasks are understood, supervised, and accomplished.
- Train your team AS a team.
- Employ your team in accordance with its capabilities.