Scope of Policy
This Privacy Statement applies to all IntelliDyne, LLC owned websites, domains, services, applications, social networks, blogs, other IntelliDyne forums and products, and those of any IntelliDyne, LLC parent or subsidiary ("Sites"), except in instances where a published policy is noted as superseding or applying in place of this Privacy Statement.
What Information May Be Gathered
Information You Submit
IntelliDyne may collect information that you voluntarily provide when interacting with our Sites. This information may include personally identifiable information you supply at areas on our Sites including but not necessarily limited to recruiting and career search pages, vendor registration pages and other registration, inquiry, blog and message pages.
With regard to social networking, blogs or similar forums, if you post, comment, indicate interest, or share personal information, including photographs, to such sites please be aware that any personal information you submit can be read, viewed, collected, or used by other users of these sites, and could be used to contact you, send you unsolicited messages, or for other unintended purposes. In the case of such sites that may involve or mention IntelliDyne, we shall not be responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums. Similarly, we are not responsible for views or content posted by others.
Other Information Collected on Our Sites
In addition to the information you provide, IntelliDyne may also collect information during your visit to our Sites through commonly used automated collection tools which may include log files, web beacons, cookies, and embedded web links. These tools are designed to collect certain traffic information that your browser sends to a website, such as your browser type and language, access times, and the address of the website from which you arrived. They may also send or access cookies on your computer hard drive, collect information about your Internet Protocol (IP) address, unique device identifier, pages you view, the links you click, and other interactions with our Sites.
How the Information May Be Used
IntelliDyne will use the information you enter on our Sites for the purposes for which it was submitted. Information collected through automated means may be used to tailor contents and services on our Sites to current needs and preferences through generic data collection (analytics) on the use of our Sites, and the occasional survey. The information may be aggregated for statistical purposes to understand and improve the functioning of our Sites and services we offer. If you supply your name, email address, and/or telephone number we may use this information to alert you to company news and information, new services, and to contact you in response to any inquiries or applications. We do not sell any information you provide us to third parties. We may occasionally rely on third-party vendors to manage our online application tools, event registrations and client relationship management activities. Personal information collected for these purposes may be stored in the third-party vendor databases or systems, and these vendors are subject to obligations to protect such information.
Security of Information
IntelliDyne uses generally accepted industry standards to protect the information you submit to us. Data is stored in controlled access facilities under procedures of limited personnel access; and we strive to be continually proactive in preventing unauthorized access threats. However, no method of transmission or storage of electronic data is guaranteed to be secure.
Preferences Settings and Changes to Information Submitted.
You can find external information on how to adjust your cookie preferences for commonly used browsers and Adobe (Flash Cookies) at the following websites:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
- Mozilla Firefox: http://www.mozilla.org/projects/security/pki/psm/help_21/using_priv_help.html
- Adobe: Adobe Systems website (Flash Cookies)
Changes to Information Submitted
If you wish to make changes to information you have submitted, and the page where you submitted it originally does not permit you to make changes, you may contact our webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Circumstances Necessitating Disclosure of Information
Privacy of Minors
Our Sites are generally intended to be used for communications related in some fashion to our business. Our Sites are not targeted toward minors, and IntelliDyne does not knowingly collect information from minors. As part of good internet usage practices, we encourage parents and guardians to take an appropriate supervisory role in their children’s online and mobile activities and interests.
IntelliDyne Intellectual Property and Terms of Provision
Except as otherwise indicated, our Sites and their contents, including but not limited to all scripts, code, images, graphics, text, layout, design, “look and feel,” are the property of IntelliDyne, LLC, and are protected pursuant to U.S. copyright and trademark laws. “IntelliDyne, LLC,” the IntelliDyne logo, “Above and Beyond,” “Experience Above & Beyond,” “iTHRIVE,” “XL Attach,” the XL Attach logo, and “Projectiv” are service marks or trademarks of IntelliDyne, and all rights permitted under the law in their use are reserved by IntelliDyne, LLC.
By accessing our Sites, you agree to the below terms and conditions applicable to our Sites and content thereon.
- No information on or transmitted from or to our Sites shall be construed to create any contractual, employment or business relationship. Unless otherwise expressly provided in writing, no intellectual property or other rights to, or in our Sites or their content shall inure to you.
- No information on our Sites may be modified, copied, distributed, republished, downloaded, uploaded, forwarded or used commercially without the prior written consent of a duly authorized representative of IntelliDyne, LLC. For personal, non-commercial use only, you may download a copy of information on our Sites to a single computer, provided no copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices are removed. You may not store any content or downloads on any network or other data storage system without obtaining prior written permission from a duly authorized IntelliDyne representative.
- THE CONTENT OF OUR SITES IS PROVIDED ’AS IS’ AND IS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. INTELLIDYNE, LLC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR SITES AND THEIR CONTENT. INTELLIDYNE MAKES NO WARRANTIES AS TO THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT ON OUR SITES.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, IN NO EVENT SHALL INTELLIDYNE, LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND, EVEN IF INTELLIDYNE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH SITES OR THEIR CONTENT.
Contact for Further Questions
Current Control Release: January 2012