WE LOVE VETERANS. JOIN US!
Are you a veteran seeking a workplace with an award winning culture that will provide a challenging and rewarding experience? We invite you to check out our job openings at Current Opportunities.
We have a strong history of commitment to serving our nation’s veterans. Currently, more than 20% of the IntelliDyne workforce are military veterans, but we think that we can do more, and so part of our new initiative is to raise that number to 30%.
“At IntelliDyne, we believe that supporting our troops means more than wearing a yellow ribbon and taking the time to honor those who have served on Veterans Day. That’s why we make every effort to ensure that our service men and women have rewarding careers waiting for them when they leave the armed forces, and a big part of that is being a company that is committed to hiring qualified military veterans.”
–Tony Crescenzo, USMC veteran and IntelliDyne CEO
We know that we owe so much to our nation’s veterans. IntelliDyne looks forward to doing so much more for military families and their community. If you’re a veteran, please click here to find out more about how you can join our team at IntelliDyne.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO HIRING VETERANS
Our executive management team consists of veterans from the Marines, Navy, Army, and Air Force. They know what it means to serve and what it takes to lead, manage and respect employees with your background.
We are committed to hiring veterans:
- We are recognized by the Virginia Department of Veterans Services and the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Virginia Values Veterans company. As a V3 Certified Organization, we have access to training and resources to help hire veterans.
- Members of our senior leadership team serve on the Northern Virginia Technology Council’s Veterans employment initiative to increase hiring opportunities for veterans.
- We have signed a Statement of Support of the Guard and Reserve, showing our support for our country’s service members.
- IntelliDyne is a member of Operation IMPACT’s Network of Champions to assist severely wounded service members find employment in the private sector.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO GIVING BACK TO OUR VETERAN COMMUNITY
- We have consistently participated in organizing educational programs with TAPS to help the families of fallen and wounded soldiers reach their full potential.
- Every year, our staff volunteers to help maintain the grounds of a Fisher House, one of the many homes that provide military and veterans’ families with comfort where they can stay at no cost while a loved one is receiving medical treatment.
- We have conducted a clothing drive to collect gently used professional clothing for Final Salute, an organization that gives recently separated veterans clothes to equip them for the workplace when they return to civilian life.
- We have created care packages and made paracord bracelets for Operation Gratitude.
Dates of Service: 1979 – 1987
Branch Served: U.S. Marine Corps
Dates of Service: 1977 – 1997
Branch Served: U.S. Navy
Norm Workman, Sr. Recruiter
Dates of Service: 1976 – 1980
Branch Served: U.S. Army, MEDDAC